Here, I am going to tell you about the handstand push ups. In this, I also tell you about the procedure to do the handstand push ups. And also I will tell you which muscles are affected by doing the handstand push ups and the benefits to do the handstand push ups.
As we know that there are so many exercises or workouts which we can do as in the place of the handstand push ups and all those exercises or workouts are good. But you are here to learn how to do the handstand push ups as a beginner.
So let’s start:
Procedure to do Handstand Push ups / How to do Handstand Push ups
- Firstly, put your palms on the floor, and open your arms normally and try to take your legs in an upward direction. Also, take the support of the wall while doing the handstand push ups in starting.
- Now go down slowly towards the floor and come back to the starting position. This is the one rep.
- Now it all depends on you how much rep you want to do or how much rep you can do.
If you are a beginner then you can do three sets of this exercise in starting. And there are two patterns to do the sets that are:
- Pattern 1: In the first, second, and third sets, you can do 10, 10, 10 reps in each set.
- Pattern 2: In the first, second, and third sets, you can do 12, 10, 8 reps in each set respectively.
Now it all depends on you or it is your choice in which pattern you want to do the reps.
As a beginner, this is not compulsory to do or follow the same pattern of the reps. Because the handstand push ups are hard to do, so I suggest that it depends on you, how much reps you can do. Whether the reps are 4 or 5. Practice the handstand push ups to do daily, so within a week you can do the handstand push ups in very good form.
And also warm up your body before doing the handstand push ups to save yourself from any kind of injury. In warm up you can do jumping and stretching.
How To Take Breath While Doing Push Ups
- Breath in when you are going towards ground or while going downwards.
- Exhale when you are coming back to the initial position or while going upwards.
Benefits of doing the Handstand Push Ups
There are so many benefits of doing handstand push ups. And the main/important benefits from them are:
- By doing the handstand push ups it improves the strength of the shoulders and the upper body.
- It improves your posture.
- And mainly the benefit of handstand push ups is on those parts or muscles which are affected by doing the push ups.
Muscles which affect by the doing One Hand Push ups
The muscles which are affected by doing the Handstand push ups are the:
- It affects the shoulder muscles, normal push ups affect the front deltoid muscle more, but in the handstand push ups, it affects all three parts of the shoulder delta.
- Also, handstand push ups affect the back muscles.
- Handstand push ups build incredible shoulder and upper body strength.
- They help strengthen your core and glutes.