Here I am going to tell you, how to make homemade peanut butter. Peanut Butter is one of the healthiest sources of fat. But what about the peanut butter sold in the market? Is it healthy? I don’t think so. Most of the peanut butter sold in the market contains hydrogenated oils. Now, the one question which generally comes in your mind is what are hydrogenated oils? Any naturally healthy oil like the palm oil or coconut oil is heated to very high temperatures (around 500 to 1000 degrees). Then a metal catalyst is injected into it.
Basically, hydrogenated oils are very bad for you. So, can we make peanut butter at home? Why not? If you want to know how to make homemade peanut butter, then stay here and read the full article. Here I am going to tell you the complete details about how to make the homemade peanut butter. If you are thinking that it is very difficult to make the peanut butter at home then you are wrong. It is very easy to make it at your home. So let’s start:
Homemade Peanut Butter
Ingredients which are used to make the homemade peanut butter
The ingredients which I am going to tell you are easily available in the market. For making the peanut butter in your home the ingredients which are required are the given below.
- To make homemade peanut butter, you have to take 500 grams of roasted peanuts. You can roast them yourself.
- After that you have to take the 50 grams of flax seeds, 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
And to make the peanut butter at your home you also need a food processor. You can even use a high-speed blender instead of a food processor.
Procedure to make the homemade peanut butter
- First, we will put the roasted peanuts into the food processor and let it grind till they get powdery.
- Then we will add the flax seeds.
- Now add cinnamon into it.
- Slowly the peanuts will start secreting their oils.
- If you prefer peanut butter to be crunchy, you have to blend it for some more time.
- Finally, our naturally creamy and healthy peanut butter is ready. So, just 20 minutes and your healthy home-made peanut butter is ready.