Here I am going to tell you how to lose weight fast. The fat percentage of our body depends on 80% on what we eat and only 20% of how much we exercise. One need not starve himself or herself to lose weight. All you need to do is eat the right food in the correct quantity. If you want to know how to lose weight fast, then you are at the right place.
So here I share with you the 12 tips. And with the help of these 12 tips you will definitely get the answer to the question how to lose weight fast . 12 tips that will help you lose weight effectively. In today’s era, we eat too many carbohydrates. When we eat carbohydrates more than what our body can utilize, it gets converted to fat.
But how do we know how many carbohydrates do have to eat to lose fat? Well, it’s simple. Just find out your weight in kilograms and add 10 to it. These are roughly the number of carbohydrates that you should be eating per day.
For example, if my weight is 80 kg, I should be eating around 80+10 i.e. around 90 grams of carbohydrates to lose fat. Now, you may ask how to calculate the amount of carbohydrates that we are eating per day. Well, there are a lot of free apps that will help you count your macros.
Best 12 Tips to Lose Weight
To know how to lose weight fast these are the 12 tips you can see below.
So let’s start
- Now, when I say carbohydrates, I mean complex carbohydrates. Complex carbohydrates are basically whole grains. They are high in fiber and help in the reduction of fat. If you want to know more about the complex carbohydrates in detail, you can check this article — Healthy and balanced diet, here in this I also tell about the proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber.
- Protein not only helps in muscle building but also the reduction of fat. When we eat protein, the body finds it a little difficult to break it down. So, eating protein keeps us satiated for a longer period of time. And we do not crave for other foods. Moreover, protein is essential for the daily repair of the body, skin and hair health. So even if you are not working out, you need protein (in grams) equal to your weight in kilograms. For example, if my weight is 80 kg, I should be eating around 80 grams of protein per day. And if I am working out, I should be eating double of it.
- I have seen people who stop eating healthy fats like almonds and peanut butter thinking that it will make them gain weight. Well, that is not true. Actually good fat cuts bad fat. Moreover, the body needs a daily dose of essential fatty acids. So make sure you eat 50-60 grams of healthy fats every day. It is extremely helpful to cut the lower belly fat.
- A raw vegetable salad may comprise of carrots, cucumbers, cabbage, beetroots, etc. Just sprinkle lemon juice on it and it is good to go. You can include it half an hour before lunch, dinner or both. Trust me, you will be surprised to see it’s benefits.
- Dairy products are loaded with saturated fat. Our body does not require more than 15-20 grams of saturated fat per day. So, it is advisable to use low-fat versions of milk, curd, cottage cheese, and other dairy products.
- Since long, we have been using too much oil for cooking. When oil burns, it gets converted to bad fat. Using a cooking spray will reduce your daily oil intake significantly. Zero-calorie cooking sprays are easily available in the market.
- Practice drinking 3 liters of water every day. Make sure to drink water in between the meals and not with meals. Drinking enough water keeps the metabolism up and promotes the reduction of fat.
- Well, some people may disagree but I believe in the studies which suggest that skipping breakfast makes you gain weight. This is because when you skip breakfast, your body craves for food throughout the day. And you actually end up eating more food. Not only this, skipping breakfast has other harmful effects on the body. So instead of skipping the breakfast, I would like to suggest you to keep it heavy and balanced.
- Science has confirmed time and again that lack of proper rest can affect your waistline. Sleep deprivation affects your brain in such a way that your body craves for more food but does not process it efficiently. So make sure you have a sound sleep of 7-8 hours daily.
- Regular exercise will speed up the fat loss process. So try to spare at least 30 minutes in the morning or evening to workout. Weight training surely helps but your focus should be on cardio.
- The only supplement that you may require is a whey protein isolate. Whey protein is a milk-based protein. It is safe and does not have any side effects. The best time to have whey protein is post workout with water. However, if you do not workout you can still have whey protein. Especially, if you are a vegetarian finding it difficult to complete your daily protein intake.
- There is no need to buy any fat burners. In this regard I have shared a fat burner drink and fat cutter drink recipe, which drink you like or you want you can add that into your diet. Well, all the points go for a toss if you are eating junk food regularly. One can not stay on track if he/she eats regular food outside. This is because the outside food is either loaded with sodium or sugar. Where sodium leads to water retention, sugar is nothing but empty calories. Once in a while is OK but make sure you eat most of the food cooked at home. Even at home, you can use healthy alternatives to sugar and salt. Like instead of using the normal salt, you can use black salt or rock salt. You can fulfill your sugar cravings by having natural sweeteners like fruits, maple syrup, stevia, jaggery, raw honey, etc.
So friends, follow these twelve tips and I assure you will see results coming your way. So, friends, I hope now you know how to lose weight fast and you found this article helpful.